Terms & Conditions for Online Admission Registration – 2016-17
Online registration for admission is compulsory.
Student seeking admission shall produce the
- Attested copy of academic performance of Term I (Formative / Summative Assessment or Quarterly / Half yearly) of the class in which the student is studying at present.
- Attested copy of the birth certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner.
- Print out of online registration form.
- Registered student will be called for a personal interview. The students fulfilling all the norms of admission are qualified for the provisional admission and will be informed of the same on the fourth working day from the date of personal interview.
- Parents shall pay the prescribed school fees after the release of the selection list.
- Parents should furnish their active mobile no. & e-mail ID for Online registration.